A few troubleshooting steps if an order isn't accepted while you're on a dedicated network.
MAKE SURE ON THE DASHBOARD IT SAYS CONNECTED ON TOP
Let’s say an order is placed by the customer and it doesn't print.
- Go to the Dashboard of the Foodli Merchants app
- Once in the Dashboard tap the SYNC button
- Once you see the message “SYNC COMPLETE” tap OK and you should be good to go.
- Remember to open Order Manager or Prep Station Manager back up
Let’s say you tried that and the order didn’t go through
- Double tap the Home Button and close everything that’s open
- Then restart the iPad by holding the Power Button and sliding to power off
- Power the iPad back on and make sure Foodli Merchants app is open
- Then tap SYNC on the Dashboard
- Once complete please go to Order Manager or Prep Station Manager
Still the orders aren’t being accepted?
- Turn off the Mobile Hotspot by holding the power button until all the lights blink and turn off
- After all the lights are off, turn the Hotspot back on
- On the kitchen iPad make sure it’s connected to the dedicated network
- Go into the in app settings and tap on Test Print